Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Glass Firefox Add-on - Write on top of the web!

I just came across this on ReadWriteWeb. It's a Firefox extension, soon on Chrome, that is currently in private beta. You can ask them for an invite on Twitter or email iwantin@writeonglass.com (which I just did!). Basically, it's bringing transparent Post-It notes/stickies for annotations to the web, exactly where you want them.
"One of the most interesting things that struck us was how unwebby the idea is. You don't interact with the page, just with your friends. This app seems like an especially good fit for the visual, stripped-down interface and immediate feedback on a device like the iPad. It's also well-suited to collaborations where multiple users need to talk about a project unambiguously."



Linkage here:
RWW - Write On Top of the Internet With New Firefox Add-On
Home page


UPDATE: I just got an invite and have 8 more to give out if any of you want one.  I expect it's probably the same one for everyone, "welikeyoutoo".  

1 comment:

  1. I'll take an invite! You can email me directly if it's anything hush hush.

    ReplyDelete